1) Where is the jewelry made and shipped from?
* Corso Custom Jewelry is a Canadian business. Everything is made and shipped from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. This is a home-based business, which is why a mailing address isn't listed on the website.
CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES, REFUNDS, AND RETURNS:
2) Can I cancel my order?
* If you need to cancel your order be sure to let me know right away because an order cannot be cancelled once it has shipped. The window to make changes is very short because most orders are shipped out within 24-72 hours. If you placed a custom order, it cannot be cancelled if the custom piece has already been made regardless of whether or not it has been shipped.
3) Can I exchange my jewelry?
* Earrings and body jewelry are not able to be exchanged due to hygiene, all other jewelry can be exchanged within 30 days of when your item was received. Custom items (ie: items with custom engraving) can not be exchanged.
4) Do I pay shipping for exchanges?
* I'll cover the cost of shipping the new item to you, but you will have to cover the cost of return shipping for the item you're exchanging as well as any additional charges for the new item(s).
5) Can I return my jewelry for a refund?
* As long as it is within 30 days of when your item was received, I've got you covered! However, you will have to cover the cost of return shipping for the item you're returning and the original shipping costs will not be refunded. Earrings, body jewelry, and custom items cannot be returned for a refund.
6) Are custom orders refundable?
* Custom orders are non-refundable.
7) What's covered under the Lifetime Warranty?
* All steel jewelry is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Please make sure you provide proof of purchase and proof of defects when submitting a warranty request.
* Jewelry that is not covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty can still be sent back for repairs or have replacement pieces ordered.
8) Do I pay for shipping for warranty replacements?
* I'll cover the cost of the new item, but I'll ask that you cover any shipping costs.
9) Are custom steel jewelry items covered by the Lifetime Warranty?
* Yes! If it's possible to re-create your custom order I'd be happy to send you an exact replacement. If it's not possible to send an exact replacement, I'll provide you with a store credit for the value of the item.
10) Why is most of my jewelry stainless steel or surgical steel instead of sterling silver.
* Steel jewelry is hypoallergenic, waterproof, doesn't rust or tarnish, won't discolor your skin, is difficult to scratch, lasts longer, looks great, is low maintenance, and most importantly.... it is affordable, quality jewelry!
11) How do I maintain my steel jewelry?
Although stainless and surgical steel won't rust or tarnish, the laser charms (the stainless steel charms with text or pictures) do require care sometimes:
* Clean any marks with a lint-free soft cloth with vinegar or water and a gentle dish soap. You can also enhance the shine by using a drop of baby or vegetable oil with a lint-free soft cloth.
12) How do I take car of my acrylic earrings?
* Acrylic (non-metal) earrings are great for sensitive ears but they are more easily damaged than their metal counterparts. If you haven't worn acrylic earrings before, you may want to practice removing and placing the silicone backing before you wear your earrings so that you are more comfortable with how much pressure to use so that you don't bend/damage the acrylic post.
13) What's the deal with out of stock items?
* This is a home-based business so I typically make jewelry in small batches. If you would like to purchase an item that is out of stock, or has lower inventory listed than you require, please contact me and I may be able to make more. If you love a one-of-a-kind item that’s sold out, please reach out and I may be able to make you a new one-of-a-kind item inspired by the one you love.